1. Pink is my favorite color.
2. I am addicted to purses.
3. I currently reside in Houston, Texas. But I'm not from Texas. So don't you dare classify me as a Texan, y'all.
4. I take great pride in my Mexican heritage.
5. I am a Broncos fan, an Astros fan, and a Buffs fan.
6. Even though the title of my blog is "The Merry Widow," my widowness is not the first thing I want you to know about me.
7. Chicken Fried Rice is my favorite food.
8. I was 26 when my husband died in 2002.
9. He was 25.
10. And he had brain cancer.
11. I started dating again in 2004.
12. I'm convinced that if I met Brad Pitt, he would totally love me and want to have like 10 million of my babies.
13. If you dis my peeps, I will cut you.
14. I wish that Joey would have picked Dawson over Pacey.
15. My husband's name was DJ.
16. In general, I don't like to be hugged. Unless you're my mom, dad, or boyfriend/husband, your hugs make me uncomfortable.
17. Did I mention that I like pink?
18. And purses?
19. Especially pink purses.
20. It took me 5 years, but I have fallen in love again.
21. I live with my current boyfriend.
22. I plan to marry him one day.
23. But I'm not in a rush.
24. And I don't care what kind of wedding we have.
25. Because I already had the wedding of my dreams.
26. So this time around, I'll let him have his.
27. Even if it just means eloping in Vegas.
28. My boyfriend's name is John.
29. But I call him Guy #6 in this blog.
30. I didn't think I would find love again.
31. But I did. :-)
32. I think that DJ and Guy #6 would have been good friends.